IBS, over-acid conditions of the stomach or the bowels, acid reflux, acid dyspepsia, flatulence, diverticulitis, inflammation (gastritis, enteritis and colitis), ulceration, degeneration and cancer of the GI tract, helps remove mucoid plaque build-up, prolapses, detoxification, polyps (internal and external), Chrohns Disease, chronic diarrhea or constipation.
Choose your correct formula
Choose the correct stomach & bowels formula based on your current bowel movement frequency:
- Stomach & bowels Tonic #0 is for excessive movements and diarrhea type stools.
- Stomach & bowels Tonic #1 is for loose stools and those who have three or more movements a day.
- Stomach & bowels Tonic #2 is for one bowel movement a day or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- Stomach & bowels Tonic #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every third day.
- Stomach & bowels Tonic #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- Stomach & bowels Tonic #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
None known. However, avoid during early pregnancy.