Guidance, Precautions & Storage
STERILISE BEFORE AND AFTER USE ~ NEVER EVER USE TAP WATER.
- Before and after you take your enema you should always make sure your equipment is thoroughly clean.
- Store the enema kit equipment in a secure place out of the reach of children, where it will be safe and cannot be tampered with.
- Store the enema kit at a constant cool temperature, away from direct heat and damp environments to avoid degradation.
- Do not fold the enema kit’s water tube as it will create a kink in it.
- We recommend that you replace your enema kit after 30 uses or annually, whichever comes sooner.
- Beware of the cheaper less reliable enema kits that are sold as Artsana Clones!
- It is inadvisable to share enema kits with other people.